Thursday afternoon Ethan started throwing up. It was out of the blue, quiet, and we thought we had it pinpointed. During the night KaCe started throwing up. It was out of the blue, quiet and we still have no clue what brought it on. We had been thinking it was from the water but KaCe and Ethan have both been relegated to bottled water. We have made sure they are not sharing (just in case it was a bug). They have no fevers, no complaints, and we have NO idea what caused this. What a mess to be in just before we take Aedan home!!
We have managed to get most of our "stuff" at the RMH packed in garbage sacks (That is what everything came down in as who can think to find suitcases) and ready to go to either our van or Mom's truck. KaCe and Ethan have asked to ride with Grams to Gillette (not sure it will last once we head out but we will see). I will probably ride up front for as much as I can but if Aedan starts fussing on the drive I will crawl in the middle seat so I can care for him in his seat. We will stop in Cheyenne and Douglas, depending on what time we get where Aedan will eat at least once on the road trip home. He really is a scheduled baby right now because it makes it easier on the nurses.....I do hope to keep that as it will make home easier too!!




No comments:
Post a Comment