I know that this picture is sideways but I could not figure out how to rotate it! This is Aedan sitting him his car seat. He has to sit in the seat for 2-3 hours to prove he will not have breathing, heart, or oxygen saturation issues. It was fun to get to adjust the straps on it with him in it and not mess with his IV. The doctors and nurses are all surprised that the IV is still in! They all expected it to fail before now. 1 more dose today, 2 tomorrow, and 2 Saturday then we get to take that IV out and take our boy home!!! He was asleep when I left and since he is getting circumsized tomorrow we will get to bath him at 3:30 today!!!! I am so glad Travis is here as this way Mom can stay with the boys and Travis and I can be there together for his first bath!!!
In other news....I headed to the Hospital to feed Aedan and start the car seat test. I then left to grab a bite to eat, the camera from mom, and bring Travis back to the 3:30 bath, cares, and feeding. When I had left Mom and the boys were eating lunch and would take naps immediately following (the boys have started waking up again at 6:45am with me). At 12 noon, Travis arrived at the hospital to get the key and badge so he can get in. I gave him directions to RMH (he is really easily lost in Denver) and headed back up stairs. He knew that mom and the boys would be either eating lunch or napping. I did not expect, but probably should have, to see the above picture when I quietly walked in the room. KaCe (if you can't see him) is asleep under the table, Travis is in the chair, Mom and Ethan are spread out on the bed (Ethan needs to have his wiggles held still to fall asleep). I grabbed the computer and headed to the dining room....I know they all 4 need naps so I will let them sleep. I will wake them up at 2:45pm (2 hours of napping is good enough for my boys). Next post will be tonight with pictures of Aedan and his first bath!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment