Monday, January 24, 2011

2 cute pictures and a great start to the day!!!

Aedan in clothes last night at 6:30pm.  He was so alert and active this was the only picture that turned out.
When I walked in this morning I found this cute sign on Aedan's crib.  I was so amazed and obviously the maker of this sign knew what I called Aedan my little monkey (just like Ethan).   I will be saving this for sure in his memory book (when I finally get one made for Ethan and Aedan).  He then sat on my lap and ate a whole 70 cc's out of the Nuk bottle.  He again refused the Dr Brown's but since this is the 15th feeding on the Nuk and he really is enjoying it.  I am really excited we found a bottle he will take continuously even if it means I now have many Dr Brown's bottles to find a home for.  I will go back at 12 to see if he is ready to eat that early otherwise I will sit with him till 1pm when he is ready to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers