I know I have not posted the pictures of our trip home, pictures from the last ten days, or updates since before we left the hospital...I will get them! Here are all the weights and dates for Aedan. Public Health will be out again Friday and I will post that one as well!!!
Date Weight Height Notes
1/14/2011 6lbs 15.9oz 19.5 inches
1/15/2011 Antibiotic started in Gillette
1/16/2011 6lbs 8.5oz Flown to Denver
1/17/2011 6lbs 8oz
1/18/2011 6lbs 8oz Off Vent
1/19/2011 6lbs 7oz Moved 7th Floor
1/20/2011 6lbs 5oz
1/21/2011 6lbs 3oz Room Air
1/22/2011 6lbs 5oz
1/23/2011 6lbs 7oz 20.25 iches
1/24/2011 6lbs 8oz
1/25/2011 6lbs 8.5oz
1/26/2011 6lbs 9.4oz
1/27/2011 6lbs 10.6oz
1/28/2011 6lbs 11oz Circumsion
1/29/2011 6lbs 13oz Last Dose Antibiotic
1/30/2011 Released from PSL
2/2/2011 7lbs 3.5oz Dr Soler Check
2/9/2011 7lbs 11.5oz public health
2/10/2011 7lbs 12oz Dr. fall, started erithromycin
2/12/2011 8lbs 3oz (fully clothed) 20.5 inches ICU
2/15/2011 8lbs 6oz (fully clothed) Followup at Dr Soler




No comments:
Post a Comment