NEW YEAR
Welcome to 2011! It will be a busy, crazy, whirlwind of a year. I am looking forward to something (an activity, a birthday, a trip, or a special date) every month of this year!
January - Aedan's Birth
February - MOPS and POPS date night (MOPS activity), Ripley Holt Fundraiser (helping a little girl in our community)
March - Eye doctor appointments in Colorado (yes, I am looking forward to the trip more than the check up because we are taking the boys to Lego Land in Denver)
April - Easter (I truly love Easter)
May - KaCe's graduation from Preschool
June - We will be moving (not sure where) as our lease is up on June 1 and we need a 3 bedroom and 2 toilet place (I can deal with 1 shower or tub but toilets...we need a second one)
July - OREGON here we come!!! The boys and I are going with my parents to Oregon for a Colpitts Family reunion
August - KaCe starts Kindergarten, Trip to Rapid City to Rushmore Waters
September - Ethan starts Preschool (he is super excited!!)
October - Ethan will be 4, Halloween
November - KaCe will be 6, Travis will be 28, Travis and I will be married for 7 years on the 24th (Thanksgiving)
December - Aedan's first Christmas (I imagine a crazy mess of our house, but first Christmases are the best)
NEW YOU, NEW KIDS, NEW MARRIAGE
This year I am reading a few different series of books by Dr Kevin Leman. I will start reading "Have a New Kid by Friday" for a book study this coming week. We wont get through it in a week (or a month) but we will have fun, have great discussions, and learn many new things about parenting and kids. Followed by this book I will read Kevin Leman's "Have a New You by Friday", "Have a New Husband by Friday". These are all Christian based self help books and I truly feel that they will let us see what needs to change (for our sakes), What we are doing good, and how to continue on.
NEW BABY
It has already been said, numerous times, that we are expecting Aedan to arrive this month. I am at weekly appointments, had another ultrasound last Wednesday, and honestly expect Aedan to come before my induction date. After my baby shower today I feel we will be completely ready for his arrival (just hope he does not decide to come tonight because Grams would definitely not make it in time). I have to be super happy and super thankful for all my friends. One grand friend has decided that every woman needs a baby shower that she did not plan (or partially plan), so beyond calling and seeing who is coming, and saying what dates don't work for me, I know very little ab out today (I am extremely excited for this day). I will post pictures (if I remember to take any or if Sam has someone take them) otherwise I will post the after fun adrenalin post for those of you not here (or at the party) to enjoy!!!




i tucked that disposable into your bag of stuff I hope the pictures i took came out ok. :o)
ReplyDelete