Baths: Let first cover that I am TERRIBLE at remembering that a camera exists.....A) I hate to have my picture taken and B) I can't take a picture and hold a wet, squirming, IV in head infant and not get the IV wet! So now that I have covered that I will tell you it took both Travis and I to get Aedan bathed and not get the IV wet. Since they are used to Preemies here we had a towel in the bottom of the baby bath tub, a towel rolled on each side of him, and 3 washcloths to keep him covered so he did not get cold. They also had the heater (like was over him in Gillette) to keep even more heat in. Travis was at Aedan's head holding the IV and his head still while I did the washing of all body parts. It might have been cute to have pictures of this rather interesting process....but remember notes above! After his bath I lathered him in lotion, dressed him warmly, and feed him till he disappeared into sleepy land! He was very very tired at the end of this but still ate the 65cc's he needed too.
Boys: While Travis and I were adventuring in the bath experience with Aedan; KaCe and Grams were adventuring in bathing Ethan. Ethan threw up all over himself (we have narrowed it down to the tap water here at RMH) and had to be washed from head to toe. I must say it took us almost 4 hours to identify the water as the cause after we took into account what he had and had not eaten, what he had been doing, the lack of fever, and no complaints (he is very vocal about tummy aches). Grams and Travis then had to do laundry (bed spread, PJs, towels, and Travis' clothes) so that we could sleep that night and have clothes the next morning.
Legos: We took the boys to Colorado Mills mall today to the LEGO store. It was not as big (or stocked) as it could have been but the boys did not know what to do with all the choices. We did get them 4 lego cars (can we say SALE!!!) and a large box of miscellaneous legos. They have not stopped playing with them since we got back! grams was left to "babysit" Aedan so again...No pictures were remembered! We will be going back there in March when we come down for Eye appointments (yes it is a bit out of the way but the boys and Travis LOVE IT!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment