This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Monday, January 24, 2011
1/24/11 Afternoon
I went up at noon and he was fast asleep. they had taken the IV out of his head and are now trying again to get the PICC line in. I am not sure what to expect when I go back just before 5pm. When i walked in he was out for the count. I pulled the rocker up and sat and watched him sleep as I listened to Kevin Leman's Birth Order book playing off my MP3 player. He slept till 1pm when I woke him to check temp, change diaper, and move oxygen monitor (Today's nurse is older and does not understand why they took it off yesterday). He was very interested in eating and gobbled down another 70 cc's. WOW that nuk bottle is a true like for him. He instantly went back to sleep. When I got back to RMH the boys were supposed to be napping (bet you can guess how that was going:):) LOL). I laid between them on the bed and KaCe then decided he would rather be on the floor so he moved and Ethan went right to sleep....just needed a cuddle from mommy :):). We received a care package from Gillette today (from the Montalvo family) and KaCe loved the cookies, coloring books, and toys that were included in the package. I was thrilled that she thought about how rough my hands would be and how close to bleeding my knuckles are and she sent me Mary Kay Satin Hands Set and an extra lip balm (I bought 5 lip balm from her at Christmas). I look forward to tonight when I take the time to enjoy the "spa" treatment of the Satin Hands kit!!! Now to go blow bubbles (another Phoebe present) with the boys.....It may be a bit cold but that is what they want to do!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment