This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Thursday, January 20, 2011
HOMEBOUND DATE!!
I just meet with the doctor from 7th floor (who we will have till we go home now). She says that the date they decided to stop the antibiotic is January 29. They will do his car seat test next week. She says they will keep him over night January 30th (or we will at least have to stay in town one more night) then we can GO HOME!!! We should, if all goes well, be home by February 1st!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




So glad to hear! Thanks for keeping your blog updated I love hearing how you all are doing. Your son is just too cute!!! I'll have to call you up the next time we are in Gillette so I can see you and meet your family!
ReplyDelete