This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Feeding and Sleeping!!
Aedan is eating every 4 hours, if we keep this schedule at home I will be in heaven! He eats 60-70cc's and then sleeps. He is such a happy bundle baby, happy swinging baby, happy rocking baby so I have to really concentrate to sit still when I feed him so he actually gets his whole feeding!!! Aedan does not eat when held close to the body he is a watcher....he loves to be head out from the body at a 90 degree angle to me and watch all my facial expressions and the room activities as he eats....this is also a great angle for me to make sure he stays awake for all the feeding! The new schedule is: Feeding at 9a, 1p, 5p, 9p, 1a, and 5a. He is doing so well on this schedule!!! More updates and pictures later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment