Sunday, January 23, 2011

1/22/11 - Another great day!!

It was nice day today.  I woke this morning and hugged and chatted with the boys before going to P/SL to see Aedan.  I slept better than I had since we got here because I had my boys with me (minus Ethan slept sideways in the bed and I missed Travis).   Aedan had a rough night, but not as bad as it could have been.  He had to be put back on oxygen (just a whiff every now and again), he did not feed well on regular nipples, and they thought they would have to put an NG tube back down for feeds.   When I got there I changed and fed him (he is still under lights till tomorrow as his bili is still elevated).  He gobbled his dinner but had to be burped 8 times in less than 2 ounces.  The nurse and I decided to try Dr Brown's bottles at his 2pm feeding (I was told to enjoy my boys and miss the 11am feeding so that everyone received the attention they needed).  I raced back to RMH (it is nice to be able to drive and not be dependent on others to drive me) and ate breakfast with mom and the boys.  We then decided to go to the Zoo and it was fun, minus the snow that tried to visit us. I will not go into detail about what RMH means to us as a family now.  Please check out my mom's blog post at: http://rvnfoolz.blogspot.com/2011/01/ronald-mcdonald-house-and-popbeerfood.html   She did a way better job telling and showing you what they did and do for families than I ever can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers