Not many of you will care about this post...but Kaycee and my mom Phyllis will care:).
In TV news today: CBS is still in contract negotiations with Criminal Minds (they better get it renewed) and not looking good for CSI:NY, Golden Boy, or Vegas...that was the sad news....now the good news. NCIS, NCIS:LA, The Good Wife, Blue Bloods, CSI, Person of Interest, and Elementary have been renewed for 2013-2014!!!! ABC already cancelled all the shows we have ever watched on that channel (Last Resort and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition). Fox has renewed Bones and is saying Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsey looks good. NBC....oh NBC...As long as they keep Jillian Michaels, Travis and I will watch again next season...she keeps the drama to a minimum and that is the only way we can deal with the show:). USA/TNT are bringing White Collar, Rizzoli and Isles, Major Crimes, and Covert Affairs back this summer so we will have to see where we go from there.
That is the update for my DVR:) this next season, now to find more of the shows I used to watch on DVD so I can re-watch them.




No comments:
Post a Comment