Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Lonely....or Looney:)

Time seems to drag some days....while I am excited to be in Rawlins.....I really have days where I miss my friends in Gillette.    I try to stay off Facebook because that makes me miss them more.......I seem to be either reading Facebook posts, looking at Pinterest posts, or watching Daytime soap operas(YUCK!).    I am looking forward to being in Casper for Easter weekend.   It is going to be nice to have time with Cathy, crafting, not feeling alone lonely (some days I feel it is looney).    I have a few things scheduled later this week.....plus a few things scheduled in the next few weeks so I am slowly (VERY SLOWLY for me) making friends.   Please remember that this blog is my personal journal as well as a place to up date all of our friends and family on the going on's of the kids.    I am a write my feelings and they seem to get better person so this is therapy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers