Travis and I got a new bed......a Temper-pedic. Travis had almost drag me kicking and screaming though because he is such a hot sleeper and I thought the hype was a bit much. The first night we had it set up after delivery was not a good night. It was hard as rock, neither of us slept well, and we thought we made a mistake:). We both thought we were glad we had 90 nights to test it because we may have to change our minds. Now we are both adjusted and loving it. I have to use my heating blanket and heating pad to get it warm so I can sleep (yes I am having body temp issues again) but otherwise we do well. This first picture is a picture of our new bed:)
Not only did Travis and I get a new bed, Aedan and Ethan (for now) also got a new bunk bed. They love it and seem to be adjusting wel. KaCe currently has his own room but when school starts in August and Ethan and KaCe are the two I need up and ready and Aedan needs to sleep that may change:) These next two pictures are of the new bunks with stairs that have drawers and under bed drawers.







No comments:
Post a Comment