As I perused Facebook yesterday I was reading many of my friends in Gillette's post and everyone was saying they had a friend in need of prayers as a 4 month old baby had passed away. I prayed for this family every time I saw the post. I am not super closer to this momma but know her and her family. She and I both played Bunco together, went to MOPS together, and attended the same church. Her children are 10 year old girl, 8 year old girl, 3 year old angel baby, almost 2 year old boy, and now the 4 month old angel baby. I could not imagine losing one....let alone losing 2. I read a post from good friend later last night and I really feel that she has beautiful words and says exactly as I feel. I have been wanting to change my status all day but I just don't know how to say this it is so unbelievably sad... My dear friend's 4 month old baby has been called back home he has returned to our loving Heavenly Father. I am so saddened as her daughter passed away almost 3 years ago when she was just 10 weeks old. I know I don't have children so therefore I know I can't possibly start to understand the love parents have for their children and the loss she is feeling but I do know that this is so unbelievably sad. So, please if you pray send up a HUGE prayer of comfort, peace, and love for them, hug your children extra tight tonight, and tell those who you love that you love them! I am so sad for her I wish I could somehow ease her and her family's pain... but yet I can't... SO SAD. Thank You Sara for your words. I ask that you pray for this family as I have done and will continue to do for a long while. Dear lord, please wrap your arms tightly around the family as they work through this extremely long and emotional process. Please guide each person near them to be supportive and helpful as they need all the love we can provide them. Please help each member of the family to know you love them and help them to cleave to one another. I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.




No comments:
Post a Comment