Monday, May 17, 2010

Pictures of the New Apartment!!

This is looking out the living room from the "hall door"  Since We will use the patio door most of the time, this is a picture of the door we will be using!!! Still have a lot of work to do (aka unpacking) but the directv guy is coming to install today so I had to have a few things set!!

This is the other side of the living room!!

From the other side!  This shows the "hall door", with a closet that is our pantry!!  Also the dining area where my boys will be eating, drinking, and coloring!!  NO food or drinks or paints or colors on the new carpet!!!


Our galley style kitchen...soon we will add the extra fridge to the spot right behind Ethan at the end of the counter!


We have a very cute nook that fits the freezer and water machine very nicely!!


This is the boys' bedroom.  We are trying the beds separate but I don't think it will work....I think by this time next week they will be bunk beds again!!!


This is their play area in their room!!


This is the hall to our bedroom and the bathroom...the closet is the coat closet, shoe closet, and bathroom supplies at the far end!!

Since many of you know me, you already know I am a pile it!!  Here is a legit pile as we don't have dressers yet (still in storage) but we have all my clothes, the TV, and box for satalite so I had to get those ready for the installer today....we don't know for sure how he will install so we had to have a clear path on one side of the room...that means everything is on our bed!!   We have gained space in our room compared to 12th street because we could not fit our king bed, two night stand and have any walking room in the old house.  Here we have room on both sides past the night stands, plus gained 4 feet (estimate) at the end of our bed!!


A HUGE window that will let in light and cold air.  It faces west so not sure how that will affect Travis when he goes on nights here shortly so we have the room darkening curtains up in our room!!  I have to open them in the day when he is gone...I need the light and air to circulate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers