We cleaned him up and put a bandaid on his head before we then finished our goodbyes and headed to the Rec Center. I know I have to watch him and he seems good so far....Glad he is resilient. He took a nap as we drove home for the Rec Center. Here he is asleep.
When we got home I carried him in and let him sleep a bit longer. I woke him up after sleeping about an hour before I woke him and checked his eyes. They both reacted to the light and dark by contracting. He seem to be really good. He had me change his bandaid and put more "feel better stuff" on it. So I cleaned it, re-applied neosporin, and then added a better bandage that will last a bit longer since it is a one piece versus two bandages. Since we are in the "wind season" of Wyoming I will keep Ethan in or have a hat covering his head so his head can heal.






No comments:
Post a Comment