This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Looks like we have a place!
We hope to know later today about a apartment...it is the same complex my parents lived in when they moved out of the house before they hit the road permanently!! I like the complex, the area, the school, and the apartments that I have seen. Travis went last night and looked at the apartment that would be ours and it has new paint, new carpet, and a new electric stove. All the apartments are hot water heating and have A/C. No more gas bill. They have a special going on right now making it even better for us!! It is an end bottom floor unit. We will have 1 room (the boys room) and the kitchen that have a sharing wall and a neighbor above us other than that no neighbors. I will have to black out our room so Travis can sleep but other wise I think we will be good. I have made a few new friends in a Gillette Mom's Meet up group so I look forward to getting to know them and getting re-acclimated with my hometown!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment