This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Monday, May 10, 2010
I love my husband!!
My husband has been a great guy!! He listens to me, he asks for my opinion, and he helps how he can!! He has been a great rock in our family and loves the attention that our boys shower him with when he is home!! I could not ask for a better husband or father for my kids. He tries so hard to provide for us even when what he wants gets put on the back burner. I hope that this next year he will not have to wait for as much and receive more of his wants!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment