Tuesday, May 15, 2012

summertime

KaCe has 10 days left of the school year......I am not sure I am ready for this:):)    He is such a follower that I am nervous of what will come this summer.   I just hope we can keep him out of trouble and still be able to enjoy the summer.   We do have a few plans for the summer; boating, family camping trips, PAW for KaCe, boating, time with my parents, and did I forget to mention boating:):)    Since Travis is currently working every other weekend we will not get as many weekends at the lake as we had originally planned (he was supposed to work every 3rd or 4th weekend not every other) but we will make the best of it.  Life goes on and we are used to it!!  I have written the schedule (that we have planned so far) for this summer below.

5/19 - Final soccer games for both boys at 12 noon, Hershey's Neuter appt, fundraiser for Relay for Life at Wal-mart
5/26-28 - Memorial weekend (as long as Travis has them off we want to go to Keyhole)
5/30 - Last Day of School, Early Release day, Ethan's Co-Op bowling party
6/4-23 - PAW for KaCe.  Performances on Friday June 22 at 7pm and June 23 at 2pm.
6/15-16 - Relay for Life in Gillette (KaCe, Whitney, Grams (Whitney's mom), and Ethan are all registered to participate
6/17 - Father's Day
7/4 - 4th of July
7/5-10 - Colpitts family camping trip to Keyhole
7/23-25 - Training class in Casper for Whitney's work
7/27 - Hank Williams Jr Concert in Cheyenne
8/3 - Whitney's dad's birthday
8/3-5 - Llewelyn family camping trip to Glendo
8/10 - Whitney's mom's birthday
8/27 - KaCe starts 1st Grade and Ethan maybe starting Ready 4 learning (not sure yet as they have to finish screening all the kids)
8/30 - Whitney's Birthday
9/3 - Labor Day
9/8 - Last trip to Keyhole with the boat
9/14-15 - TOFW in Denver (Whitney's mommy time out weekend:))

WOW....our list is shorter than I expected but that is ok....It will be a good and busy summer.....knowing me as most of you do, you know that I will fill the schedule up quickly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers