Saturday, May 12, 2012

life goes....FAST

Travis has been seeing the Chiropractor and today he is offering mom's free adjusts.....yep I will be there!!!    After that I have a few stops them we have soccer for E at 11am at South Campus, followed quickly by a fast trip across town for a birthday part, then back across town for K to have soccer from 1-3p....he also is supposed to be at Cam-plex for PAW pre-workshop but he missed 2 weeks of soccer so we have to do soccer....then race to the Fairfield Inn for our final FAST party....swimming.   Travis is working till 4pm (or so that is what is scheduled we will see if he can get off early) so I am on my own.  At the end of the day I will be EXHAUSTED and come home and watch a movie (thinking New Year Eve.....since I just got it) and snuggle with my boys.   Yes life goes fast but I think I am ready for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers