Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life is busy...but I would not have it any other way!!!

I was asked today to help the coordination of a Relay for Life team in honor of a little 5 year old with kidney cancer......I had been praying she would release some of her stress and ask for help and she did today!    I will be leading the team for the final 15 days, but most importantly through the actual event!   I know that whatever happens in Denver I will continue to support and love this family.   They are such wonderful open hearts.

I am starting a new Bountiful Baskets site (love my Bountiful Baskets) and can't wait for that to be running full blast!   It takes some time to get the initial training, find a location, organize a Back up, and get approved by BB but I get closer daily!

Aedan is having fits.....I have no other way to describe them.   They are not fun and I just hope they stop soon!    KaCe is now a 1st grader (tears in my eyes) and will be participating in PAW (Performing Arts Workshop) June 4-23.   Ethan is too smart for free preschool, too young for school, and we are not financially able to send him to preschool this coming school year.   So I will be doing a Co-Op again with him....now to recruit other parents:):)

Summer may go too fast but I am ready for it...Camping, boating, family fun, watermelon, birthday's, father's day, warm weather!!!    All my favorite summer things:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers