This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Friday, May 11, 2012
My Kids
My kids are growing up. Each day they get smarter, mouthier, taller (well 2 of them), and I feel like I miss these moments some times. I love working (most days) and love my kids. I know we will not be having another baby and there are times I regret that choice....although I know it is best for us I still "dream" of that little girl. KaCe is down to +12 days of Kindergarten, Ethan may or may not be too smart for preschool, and Aedan is my baby.....but still I dream of a girl. I love my boys and would and will do anything for them.....redo the budget and go without for Travis and I but my children come first. I wish I had all the money in the world but happiness for the kids and Travis and I is most important!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment