Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Blog

I have started a new blog that will be my thoughts as I read.   It will be completely private unless you have been invited to join.  I plan to post my thoughts as I read the Bible, Book of Mormon, Jesus the Christ, and any other book I read or listen to.   I have never truly challenged myself to remember what I was reading but that is what my goal is this year.  In Church today, we as a ward, were challenged to read and study before class every week, to create journals or small groups to help each other learn and support each other in this challenge.   I know I will have questions as I read but that is why we group together, help each other, and support each other.  If you would like to join please send me a message with your name and email address and I will get you added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers