Hope everyone had a safe and happy new years eve!
Last night we had 10 kids by the height of the fun.....Tina with Chance (8), Kris with Ethan (13), Kandis (10), and McKenna (5), Travis and I with KaCe (6), Kyelee (5), Ethan (4), Liam (3), Aedan (almost 1), and Alex (8, I was watching him while his mom worked). They really were well behaved all day and even in the evening. I had the 5 under 6 that belonged (or were under my care) in bed watching TV by 9:30 and all asleep by 10.....Kyelee led the way with Aedan followed by K and Liam and ethan last (surprise surprise!). Tina and her oldest son John, Kris and I played rummy till 10:25, then they all headed home and I cleaned up till 10:45, then read till 11:30. I knew I would not make it till midnight but I left the TV on and watched TV till 11:45...I remember them saying let's head to NY with 15 minutes till the countdown.....but I don't remember much after that till 3 when the dog whined. Travis got involved in a PS3 online game with friends at 7:30 and played that till 12:30 before he gave up and came to bed. We, as usual, were up and going at 6:41 this morning...KaCe first, then Aedan and Liam, followed slowly by Ethan and Kyelee. At 7:30 I was getting ready to make breakfast for the kiddos when my phone rang.....I did not have to cook!!!! Thank you Aaron for picking up Pancakes from McD's for the kiddos. Now it is time to shower and dress for church (at 11am) then come home and enjoy a leisure day with the kids. Travis has tomorrow off so we will just relax and enjoy the togetherness....maybe a bit of cleaning and getting organized as we all go back to rountine Tuesday morning!! Have a great day and we love and miss all our friends and family who are not with us today!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment