This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Friday, January 6, 2012
Counting down
Every day is a count down to something in this house. Today we have 8 days till Aedan turns 1, has his birthday party, and is officially a toddler. After that we have a 31 day count down till Valentine's Day, which that following weekend, Travis and I are trying to have a no kids weekend. Then we count down till March 23, when we load in the Durango and drive to Denver for our eye appointments and see my parents. Then I count down till May 4-5, which give me a mommy only weekend (MUCH NEEDED, going to Time Out for Women.) We then count down to school being out for summer, boating season, and warm weather. We have a few plans out past that but right now it does not factor into the counts!!! Travis has asked for a RC car for his birthday/Christmas in 2012, that will set us back almost $600, sh he has agreed that he will keep the kids for 2 weekends this year, plus one night for Bunco each month, one night for cooking club each month, any relief society meetings I want to go to, plus one mommy night out a month. With all that said......I better budget that RC car in!!!! He is really trying to keep me sane (hard to be sane when it is already missing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment