Thursday, January 5, 2012

Friends

Every day we enjoy time with friends.   We have many many good friends all who are in our lives for different reasons.   Last night I had the chance to go out to dinner with a friend.   It was great to sit with her, listen to her, her listen to me, and really just enjoy mommy only time.   I have had this particular friend for merely a year but we have been through many good and a few bad things in the year.   She 'babysat' me and and the boys this time last year when I was having issues while pregnant with Aedan.  She was the friend who jumped in and was there with me from the beginning of labor (when we were not sure if Travis let alone my mom would be there), she left a date with her husband early when she heard Aedan was being lifeflighted to hug me and support me.  She packed bags for the boys and me when we had little in Denver.  She often took my boys so I could rest with Aedan.  She would call just to listen to me when she "sensed" my bad day.   She has been my guiding light as we learn about sensory disorders,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers