This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Sunday, April 14, 2013
WOW oh WOW
I had to take Aedan in to the Dr again today. Can we say CRAZINESS:). On his belly from the sternum to his spine on just one side is a track of rash. I did not want him to be allergic to another antibiotic (this looked similar minus the limited location). I decided to message a friend who has always answered my questions and concerns and she also agreed we needed to get it checked out. When we arrived at the Dr office (they have both urgent care and regular practice) we managed to get the same doctor we had on Friday when he was rechecked (and subsequently changed antibiotics) from ER. It took 3 minutes or less, before we had all 3 doctors, nurses, PAs that work in the office in our exam room. They all think it is Shingles. We are rubbing apple cider vinegar and water mixed half and half and calamine lotion in a rotation and it does not seem to be changing like they all suspected it should. I am not convinced that it is shingles and neither is Travis. So we are not saying out loud about it except to a few family members and good friends....Since most of you fall under that:). He does not seem to be in any pain and seems only slightly more clingy than normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh no! little aedan, stop getting sick!!! start feeling better soon <3
ReplyDelete