This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Friday, April 5, 2013
New antibiotic
Well.....I thought Aedan was doing good...and on the exterior he is doing better. But his lungs sound AWFUL so they changed him from the Zithromax (he only had one day left) to Bactrum (for 7 days). He has to go in again on Monday so they can listen to his lungs and hopefully he sounds better, plus if he stops drinking fluids we have to take him straight to ER. They are not sure that he has a Upper Respiratory Infection....but they are still treating to that but we got a broad spectrum antibiotic ;that can treat that or a few other options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment