Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good day

Today has been a good day.   We all slept till 7:30 (well Sedan was up at 5:45 but h want back to sleep with Travis and I).    We ate breakfast, then I tried to shower but we blew the water heater breaker so had to wait till it warmed back up.    While it worked we watched first session of conference.   The boys did really well minus KaCe has been complaining of a stomach ache a lot lately so he was in the bathroom a lot.   After I showered we loaded and went to the Post Office for the mail, to the rec to see if we can collect brass for Tom, and the grocery store for fries and baggies.   We brought the kids home for a nap then I raced to the armory to help with bountiful baskets.   While there I talked to a person who is interested in being my backup and she is going to confirm with the armory for the location.  
Travis came to help load boxes and we came home for dinner and the second session of conference.   KaCe is still not staying out of the bathroom for long but he has not said his tummy hurts this afternoon so hopefully that is a good sign.   Travis is playing video games with his brother and a friend.   Glad they have fun:-).    Aedan is feeling better or so it seems.   He did take his medication nicely tonight.    Ok, I have been reading books like crazy so back to my book I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers