Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Planning Monday!

I have a few friends who have been begging me to share my meal plans:)   I actually do a month at a time (then we change as needed for activity).   Here is this weeks plan.   Feel free to message for a recipe or to give me an idea of a side:):)   Also if it contains milk, pork, beef, or seafood, Aedan gets a separate meal which I will put in parenthesis.   I will be away from the house at dinner time Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, as I am helping with the Junior High's Musical, so it will be easy stuff for Travis to fix or stuff I made and he re-heats.

Monday
Italian Chicken with Twice Baked Potato Casserole

Tuesday
Pizza Stuffed Shells with french bread
(chicken and rice with bread)

Wednesday
Brats with Cuc and Onion Salad
(Turkey Brat)

Thursday
Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
(sans Cheese)

Friday
Chicken Alfredo with Garlic Bread
(Chicken and pasta)

Saturday
BBQ Ribs with baked potatoes, Chocolate Cake, and Salad
(Turkey dog with potato and salad)

Sunday
Beef Lasanga with Salad and breadsticks
(Lasanga made with ground turkey and sans cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers