It has been just over a week.....but here life is busy! We are going to go to the Big Horn's this weekend for a family mini retreat. I am looking forward to having limited cell service, be with my boys and parents, and enjoy a good break.
KaCe is excited to start 1st grade on Tuesday. He met his teacher on Monday, has his first day outfit picked out, his backpack loaded, and is ready for school to start. He has to go to open house on Monday next week and will show his dad his class. His teacher was slightly annoyed that he does not go by Evan....I am sure later in the year she will understand that when you have 3 others that go by their middle name and 4 that share Evan you would choice what you wanted as well:) He will ride a new bus with a new driver.....She seems to be understanding and wants to help us keep K level. His anxiety has been high this week with school starting next week but he seems to have less headaches, tummy aches, and back aches since we went to the school.
Ethan we are hoping will get into Head Start. They seem to have openings and are looking to fill those. They are close by and have 1/2 day and whole day program. I will take what they offer us. He is still small but not as small as he was (or we would like to believe). He is such a sweet boy when he wants to be. He really loves to cuddle, ride his bike, and play with legos.
Aedan is Aedan:) He is sleeping so much better since we took the beef and most of the pork away. He eats well and is such a little daddy's boy! He loves to play with his brothers but is such a schedule boy......he does not deal well with change.....worse than KaCe did:( He is picking up more words. Right now we have MaMa, DaDa (daddy, papa, grandad), TaTa (KaCe or Brother, we think), LaLa (Wiley), NaNa (Hannah, NaNa, Grams), yes (well ya), no, but everything else is still grunts and yelling:)
Travis is off the every weekend schedule YEAH!!! It is nice to have a few days to do things with him as a family. He is fighting his allergies worse this year than usual but he is loving the fact that I am not complaining of the heat/air conditioner this year:) I love my hubby very much, he has allowed me to schedule more group activities. I know it may go down a bit with the winter coming. He seems to have made friends with spouses of my friends and they seem to accept him.
Now for me...I am volunteering for PUP and love it. I am teaching 9 year old's at church and have an amazing partner. I used some face products that I have never used before....and had a reaction I have never had before. It took a few days but for the most part everything is back to normal. yesterday my mom ordered me 4 new skirts.....all are long long for the winter....but light weight so I can even wear in the summer or every day if I want:). Well....that is enough on me!
Have a good week!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment