Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Is it ever going to stop?!?

Many of you are wondering what is up that I am doing a bizillion posts lately......I AM BORED but must sit in my office....so I type up whatever comes to mind!  DEAL WITH IT!!!!  
Today, Ethan is sitting on the couch in the clubhouse watching Toy Story 2 and Iron Man.  He has also been playing his DS with whatever game he decided at that moment.  He is not coughing as much and is really lethargic....but that is a good thing!!!    KaCe got to go back to school and is loving the "break" is coming.  He has big plans.   I can't wait to see how excited he is to go back to school!!!  He hated the 4 day thanksgiving break so i am sure that the 2 plus week one will be even worse!!!  Aedan is napping in the stroller in the doorway of my office....this was the hardest he has fought for a nap but he finally gave in and fell asleep!

Tomorrow night I have a Relief Society Activity that I am excited to attend, then Friday night is BUNCO!!!!  I love going to bunco.....escape from dinner hour (aka witching hour) at my house and enjoy time with other moms who are doing the same thing!!!    Saturday Night, Travis' shop boss has invited the shop guys and their significant others over for a dinner.  We will leave the boys with one of the many friends we have and go out.  I am waiting to see who is sick or has sick kids before we commit to who is watching them Saturday night.

Hope your day has gone as good as mine.....Enjoy your day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers