Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A girl!

Kyelee, our niece, arrived today.  She is such a girlie girl!   Amazing how our boys join in to play dress up, dolls, and house.  Kyelee joins the boys in legos, cars, and wrestling.   I do love when she comes to stay.  I get to play dress up with a girl (dresses, pink, and my choice clothes), style hair (braids, curls, and long hair), and cuddles with her are just great!!!  She and KaCe have both learned so much is school and are reading to Aedan and Ethan all the books we have.  She is full of laughter and loves!   She will be staying till Saturday (her dad may meet us in Wright to get her) or Monday (I may take her back to Casper).  She and the boys are excited for the "warm" weather to play at the park, ride the bikes, and have more fum together all 3 of them.  Aaron (or his fiance` Jill) packed enough clothes for 2 weeks I think....lots of options!  I will post again with some of the fun from the next few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers