This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Friday, April 22, 2011
Is Easter past yet?
I hate to say this but can this week be any longer??? We had 1 follow up doctor appointment, 5 easter egg hunts, 2 trips to Wal-mart, 1 day of preschool, 3 play dates, laundry, cleaning, touring apartments, 2 late evening classes, and 5 tired people....but Friday is finally here!!! Tomorrow will be a baby shower, organizing the garage, cleaning the apartment, more laundry, meal for healing friend, and another easter activity. Sunday should be a slower (in our world) day with only a filling breakfast so we can make it to a late lunch and long afternoon/evening of family, friends, cards, movies, and laughter. I am so excited to see and spend time with the Schram/Jacobsen side of my family as it has been 3 years since we have spent an Easter with them, or any holiday since we were sick for Thanksgiving and Christmas this past year. I am sure that the boys will love what the "Easter Bunny" brought them....I know I can't wait to see what it is! KaCe keeps telling me that he is sure he is getting a bigger bike (I do know that since his mommy forgot to tell the easter bunny about him wanting a bike that he will have to wait longer). Ethan is just excited for a chance to hunt for eggs again...he seems to see that as the fun of the week. Aedan only wants to watch people (he is Granddad's baby) and be talked too....so I think anything that the Easter Bunny brings will be wonderful for him. Happy Easter to all our family and friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment