Friday, April 22, 2011

Aedan, Aedan, Aedan!

Brothers watching Care Bears off Net Flix.

Cutie Patootie!!  Wearing 3-6 month shorts!!
Aedan is 14 weeks today.....He started wearing 3-6 months clothes on Tuesday.  He wore shorts on Thursday and was layered in long sleeves and 2 blankets today.  He was not impressed that I had to try all his clothes on him to know they were too short in the arms and torso...but the still fit leg length....yep he is my kid!!   I have now bagged all the newborn and 0-3 clothes and brought out all the 3-6 months clothes....but many are still too long in the legs but fit great in the torso and arms...with room to GROW!!!!   He is a slobber deck!!!  I had to buy plastic lined bibs yesterday for all the slobber...but it would be less if he did not like to suck his hands and would use a bink.   I also must say he loves blowing bubbles....I call them my kisses since he seems to always get my cheek and neck when he does his bubbles!
Cuddling his bear...who is also holding his pacifier in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers