Tuesday, April 6, 2010

since the last post

First lets start off with Happy Easter!  Now moving forward I have new day care kiddos which I love very much!!  They are great little ones with great dads and moms!!  I have Calley who is a cuddler with me but not her mom!  Gavin who loves to laugh, loves to eat, and hates to nap anywhere but in the car seat!!  Abby is such a sweet child but tries so hard to please everyone.....I try to make sure she gets the attention I think she is craving!!  I have a regular schedule with kids arriving between 6:45 and 9 and pick up between 3:30 and 5.  I have my weekends and evenings with the boys and Travis which they LOVE!!
Travis and I both had Lasik in January so we are making trips to Denver for checkups every other month.  We have filed for Bankruptcy and will be better off in just a few months.   We will be staying in this house as we do love it, but also because we can afford it and the landlord allows us to have the dogs!!  Most rentals in Casper don't allow dogs so that is a big plus for us!!
Travis is on Vacation this week but has been called into work for tomorrow....We will see what happens!  Hoping for just a meeting or missing paperwork but it could be a bad thing too!!  We will see what happens!!  KaCe is in Preschool at Grant and lobes the time and activities.  He has so many friends and loves to learn.  Ethan is loving staying at home and having friends come to play.  He is so excited for the days when he spend one on one time with Travis or I without any of the other kids.  It does not happen often but it happens.  This week Ethan is down in Colorado with my parents, spending time with Erick and Vanessa (my nephew and niece) and their daughter sweet baby Hayden.   They are also visiting with friends from EB.  We will go down this Thursday night for doctor appts on Friday.  We will bring Ethan home on Sunday with us and KaCe will then get a chance to stay with Grams and Grandad for a couple of days.
Travis has retyped his resume so if the rumors we hear are true he will be ready to find new employment....it may get scary but we have a few plans to get through!!  His brother and dad have both given him leads that may help,  but all we can do it HOPE for the best and PLAN for the worst!!!

I guess that is it for today!  I will try to update more but if you see I am slacking....message me for an update!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers