Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why is it?

Why is it that cold and flu season hits when I would rather not have it?  Why is it that when the boys get sick I get sick but when I get sick the boys don't?  Why is it that I can feel good and still be tired and feel sick and still be tired?  Why is it that Bresnan has all the advantages but we get the short stick because we choose to go a different route than Bresnan taking our money?   Why is it that when I can't be sick I an?

Ok so if you can't tell I am mad at Bresnan, mad at the cold that the kids and I have gotten, and tired!!  That will be all of the update today!!  Have a great Valentine's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers