This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Lay off's and new plans!!
Travis has officially been laid off from Wyoming Machinery.:(:( He will start work (as far as we know and plan) at Mobile Concrete on Monday! He has his DOT physical today at 2pm, as he will go back to driving mixer truck. He is taking a pay cut but we figure we will still be OK!! Keep us in your prayers and I will update this as we learn more!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment