Thursday, January 23, 2014

De-cluttering my life

Some days I need to just concentrate on me.....I have realized that that is now.    I have over scheduled myself many times in my life....but this week has been a revelation of how over scheduled I have been.  My current schedule is:
Monday: Daycare from 7:30am-5:30pm, Playgroup at 10am, work at TA at 6pm-midnight.  
Tuesday: Daycare from 7:30am-5:30pm, PUP meeting one Tuesday a month at 5pm.
Wednesday: Daycare from 7:30am-5:30pm, KaCe and Ethan piano lessons at 4pm, Dinner at Lauralee's at 5pm, work at TA at 6pm-Midnight.
Thursday: Daycare from 7:30am-5:30pm, MOPS (on the 2nd and 4th Thursday) at 10am, work at TA at 6pm-midnight.
Friday: Daycare from 7:30am-5:30pm, School out at 12:45pm, Movie fun with afterschool kids, Movie Night (1-2 times a month with Lauralee and Family) starting at 6pm.
Saturday: Work at TA from 8am-4pm.
Sunday: Church from 9am-12 noon, work at TA from 4pm-Midnight.

Funny how it used to be more crowded with extra kids and such but currently I have 1 little girl during the day and 1 school age girl in the late afternoons.   It is nice to be able to go as needed.   I have had to let go of some things I usually enjoyed.....But I am ok with that as it seems Ethan and Aedan needed more individual time with me.

In the last 2 days I have loaded 4 garbage sacks of junk to go to the trash, 3 garbage sacks of stuff to go to a friend, and working on 3 garbage sacks of clothes that the kids and I don't wear.   I hope to narrow us down to what will actually fit in the dressers as with the next move (to be done Feb 1-10) we will be downsizing again and the less we have to move the better it will be.....plus we have so much stuff!

In the next month I plan to have my top teeth pulled and a top denture made, I plan to clean and de-junk this house BEYOND believe, I have an eye appointment in Denver scheduled for Valentine's day, I have to go back to my regular GP to check my iron levels, I will most likely be seeing the Hemotologist again soon as well to see if we need to change the plans for maintaining my iron, and I want to get us back in the routine of cleaning house and going to church regularly.

I will be prioritizing my life (as well as what the kids get to do) so that we feel more like a family traveling together than 5 people with different goals and going different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers