This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
2013 Year in review
Ok so I am sure you are all really wanting to see what I can come up with.......well my mouth is full of bad teeth and I still bite off more than I can chew:).....We moved 4 hours away, then re settled our selves, then gave the durango back, then moved again. We have been to the dr a few many times with illness and different diagnoses, and Travis and I work endlessly. I have daycare kiddos from 7:15am till 5:15pm, I then quickly change hats and fix dinner to race and be a cashier or stock the cooler at TA. Travis is working Monday - Friday usually 5am-5pm (or there abouts) plus we add in the normal household chores (dishes, laundry, baths, cleaning, grocery shopping) which we often do either with all the kids and two vehicles or really late of an evening). I have had many many changes to my daycare load but currently we are doing fine. Se what I mean about biting off more than I can chew......and I have not told you about the playgroups, church activities, school activities, or vehicle parts we have had to replace this year. It has been a great year but it has gone by faster than any of us wanted (well I guess that should read either Travis or I wanted, because the kids are thrilled it is Christmas again! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.....as well as a wonderful New Year! We all know it will be February or March before I think to post here again:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment