Monday was crazy, busy, and wonderful. Getting Valentine's ready for the school party, attending a luncheon, getting a new vehicle for a friend, cleaning house, and cleaning the vehicles. I was in bed early....but Aedan was up a few times.
Tuesday was hectic, crazy, and delicious. Took Ethan to the doctor, then hospital for blood work, then to work for a bit, then courthouse to get boat title, then to Alignment Pros to make Truck appointment, then to work for a bit, surprised by snow, Durango to the shop, then a WONDERFUL dinner with my husband.
Wednesday was odd, with the Durango in the shop. Co-Op, errands, work, mostly a normal Wednesday except I had to miss MOPS due to no vehicle.
Today will be busy as the truck gets new tires today. Book study this morning, then work for a bit, then a special lunch at a friends, then truck to shop and work again. I have a Chamber event to attend tonight......we are currently at 100% occupancy at the apartments but that can easily change!
Tomorrow will begin a great weekend of just Travis and I. Thank you to wonderful people who are taking the dog or kids and allowing us a great weekend away!!




No comments:
Post a Comment