Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry for the delay

Many of you are wondering if we fell of the planet.....well you might have thought so, but here we are!!!!

In the previous post I said "The plans for the next month (so I don't remember to post): this Sunday is a special meeting at church, next sunday is Father's day and since Travis' grandparents are at Martin's Cove we will go down and see them (and his sister who we have not seen since Aedan got out of the hospital in January).  The next weekend we are talking at church so we will be in town.  Mom and I plan to take the bus, kids, and van to Keyhole from June 27 till July 5 so we are guaranteed a spot for the fourth of July!!!   We will probably still come to town a few times but we shall see!!!  Pictures to post at some point!!!"

The first things that went differently is that I started a 3/4 time job (28-30 hours a week) as a property manager.  I love my job and feel better about our finances, our relationship, and more careful with the money since we are all too busy to spend it!

We did not speak at church because I had two teeth abcess on June 21 so ended up having 2 teeth pulled and broke another (that was already root canaled) this morning.  Need less to say I have 3 missing/broken teeth in the last month and they are all "chewer" teeth.  I did not realize that I would need to completely learn to talk and eat again but slowly I am eating chewy things again!

Travis' Truck that needed new brakes did not get new brakes....but we got a completely new truck on June 22. We (especially Whitney) love the truck!!! It is a Dodge Dakota 2003 quad cab....so we have room for our enitre family and not complain the enitire trip! It has a topper that we are growing to love! We sold our little car to Kaycee Smelser and her mom, so we are again a 2 vehicle family. Travis started a new job the 27th of June for a construction company here in Gillette and they have already given him a raise!!! They also gave him a work truck so we are not putting miles on his truck to and from work.


The "trip" to the lake still happened but all in one day...involved 2 trucks, hail, 8 people, and not seeing any fireworks.  We left Gillette in our truck with Kaycee Smelser and Aedan in with us.   Mom and Dad were behind us with K and E.   We got settled and made delicious hamburgers for lunch (I mashed mine since the holes were still there from teeth removal 10 days earlier).  At 2:30 we saw a few clouds that worried us so we began a weather watch (between mine and mom's phones we had the weather covered!).  At 3 we left Pat's point at Keyhole because of hail.  We then went around the other side and sat there till 6.....Hail got us again....but this time damaged Travis' windshield....we decided we were through and went home!!!  We ended up swimming at the pool with all three boys...which they LOVE!!!

KaCe has been assigned a teacher at Hillcrest and is excited to go in just over 6 short weeks!!!  I just went through all the clothes and will donate, trash, or put away clothes for the boys.  We have enough clothes to go 1-2 months with out doing laundry for K and E so we will be lower that by ALOT!!!  Ethan is finally in 3T shorts and 4T pants!!!  He really is slimming down and his legs are finally growing...a bit!!  Aedan eats 2 "meals" a day with bottles as often as he wants.  He is teething so sleep is limited more but we get through!!

We went to Rapid City yesterday and bought a tent, 3 adult sleeping bags (we already have 2 for the boys), camping pots and pans, Camping dishes, a new air matress, and a converter so we can blow the air matress up when we are camping (yes I know I am spoilt).  I was VERY hot yesterday but we made it back and did not roast to death!!

Travis accidentally took his phone swimming and decided he could move up in the technology world and got a Casio Commando.  It is android based so I can teach him stuff about it but he LOVES it....or seems to since he has started texting, using his phone for email and internet, uses the special features that the military grade phone has!

OK, so I will try harder (but no guarantees) to get pictures and post more often for all of you.  Here is the plans for the next 8 weeks:
M-F: Travis works 7a-7p (or 5a-5p depending on if needed for other shift)
M, Th, F: I work 10a-5p
T, W: I work 12n-5p
M, T, Th, F: K, E, and A are with my parents
W: K, E, and A go to work with me and hang with the kids out there
July 18-22: Boys in VBS from 6-9p
July 20: KaCe's second chicken pox shot
July 23: In Casper for Quintin Haid's First Birthday
July 24: In Casper
July 30-31: Cleaning house, swimming, getting ready for another busy 2 weeks
August 1: Aedan's 6 month dr appt and shots
August 3: Grandad's Birthday (my dad)
August 4: We plan to leave for Alcova around 6p.
August 5-7: At Alcova for Family Reunion with Travis' parents, siblings and families
August 10: Grams' Birthday (my mom)
August 13: KC's (my brother) birthday
August 19-21: To Rapid (school shopping, swimming at Rushmore waters, camping with my parents)
August 29: KaCe's Orientation for school (1 hour during the day)
August 30: KaCe's first day of Kindergarten!!!
September 6: Ethan's first day of Preschool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers