Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sorry so long to post

Where to start....Well that is difficult.  We got moved, Travis got sick, mom and dad arrived, we spent at least half a day with them every day, KaCe graduated Preschool, Ethan stuck something else up his nose ending in another trip to ER, KaCe had 2 more fillings, we are done at the dentist till late September, Aedan is eating cereal, Aedan sleeps through the night (8p-6a), Truck needed new brakes (that is a LONG PAINFUL STORY), We spend Memorial weekend in Casper, we are planning our next trip to Casper, We are settling in good at the new apartment, the pool opened late due to weather, The heat won on Monday but was better yesterday and today......See we had loads of stuff to talk about!!!   Instead of posting the details from the above I will tell you a funny story from yesterday....Ethan and KaCe were told they could go to Kung Fu Panda 2 for Ethan's half birthday (my parents don't make it here in October, November, or January).  We NEEDED to do laundry first so we did that first thing in the am....then went to Taco John's (KaCe's lunch choice) then to the bus for naps (or we would have 2 boys sleeping through a movie).  KaCe napped....Ethan didn't.  Mom and I threatened Ethan that if he fell asleep in the movie he would not get to go to Cars 2 with KaCe for his half birthday (do you really think my mom would follow through on that one :):))   As we arrived the boys got the kiddie packs (they had cars on them) and root beer (a treat for them) and we went and found seats.  Mom and I sat behind Ethan and KaCe (the handicap row only had to seats together and we had Aedan in his stroller.)   Aedan did AMAZING through his first movie....he watched the first 1/3 of the movie, ate a bottle, and fell asleep on mom's lap then stayed asleep on my shoulder.  Ethan had to pee 3 times during the movie.....then decided to sneak to the opposite side to sit...good thing mom was standing at that exact moment.   KaCe watched (and talked) through the movie, but loved it!   The cars cups the boys got were reuseable so we had them grab them at the end.  I needed to find the keys before we stepped out and as I bent to find the keys in the diaper bag, Ethan threw his cup away...but neither mom or I saw it happen...but when we got to the van we figured it out.  Oh well....he will need to learn to keep a hold of things.  So in the end the boys stayed the night on the bus....I locked the keys in the van later that evening...so ended up driving mom and dad's truck home but having to drive it back at 6am so I could get in the van when Travis was home from work to sit with Aedan (and get his coveralls that were cleaned and in the van).  Wow what a day!!!   The plans for the next month (so I don't remember to post): this Sunday is a special meeting at church, next sunday is Father's day and since Travis' grandparents are at Martin's Cove we will go down and see them (and his sister who we have not seen since Aedan got out of the hospital in January).  The next weekend we are talking at church so we will be in town.  Mom and I plan to take the bus, kids, and van to Keyhole from June 27 till July 5 so we are guaranteed a spot for the fourth of July!!!   We will probably still come to town a few times but we shall see!!!  Pictures to post at some point!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers