This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Monday, April 6, 2009
Camping..yet not
We went to Dean and Kory's tonight to check out the popup camper that we will be using this weekend....I am amazingly excited....it has a slide out, has a heater, bathroom, and enough room for all of us....I hope that it will be warm enough in CO for it this weekend but if not we will throw the boys in with mom and dad and we will get to cuddle all night long just to stay warm. We are going to leave Casper Thursday night and go straight to Erick's. Then Friday we will load into mom and dad's truck and go to the eye doctor. Mom, dad and I are getting two year check ups and Travis is getting a consultation for Lasik surgery. Maybe we can get him done so we don't have to pay $400 for glasses. That would be nice. We will try to take the boys to the Z O O....yes I spelt it as the kid is behind me and if he sees it any closer he may just figure it out. Right now he is SO excited to see"Baby Hayden" that is all I have heard for three days now....I would have to leave tomorrow bacause he would drive me NUTS for the Z O O. Mom will probably get the Easter candy and gifts this year....while I gifure out what we are going to eat since we will have to leave for Casper Sunday at about 2pm. Ethan is going to stay with mom and dad in CO till Wednesday or Thursday, then they will bring him back to us in Casper. I think he will really enjoy the one on one time with grams and granddad....and of course he is just as excited to see "Baby Hayden".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment