Each day we have fun. I don't know if I said anything on here but I have quit working, taken up volunteering for Picking up the Pieces here in Gillette, opened a Bountiful Baskets site this last week, and still trying to get leveled out again on sleep:)
KaCe is a sweet little boy....most days. He has his challenges but we have found out he will attend the school that we can see from our apartment in the Fall as a 1st grader. He is excited and has his school supply list.....and every time we go to the store he asks "Can we get school supplies now?" I love his enthusiasm....but know if we bought them now he would use them before school started:) He rode the tube (slow) at Keyhole this last week 3 times...once with his dad and 2 times alone.....I was shocked and amazed. I know it was sensory seeking behavior and we had already discussed how we would handle it.
Ethan is Ethan! He has way more energy than ever. He wants to go to school SO BAD!!! I am still working on finding a handful of people to do a cooperative with and still trying to see if we can get him into some kind of preschool as well. He loves to laugh, run, jump, and is a messy messy kid.
Aedan is still a monkey. He loves to follow his brothers around, must eat at the table with a fork (even chips), and just turned 18 months. He will be going to National Jewish Hospital in September for allergy testing, lung capacity testing, developmental testing, asthma testing, and a sleep study. It will be a long 2 weeks but we know that for him to have the best chances at a "normal" life we have to make sure we know what he really is allergic to and what the reactions are.
Travis is finding more issues with the boat but we think it will finally be kink-less by the first weekend on August. We are excited to use it as much as we have this year.....plus we still have 3-4 trips planned with it this summer/fall.
Well, laundry, dinner prep, and dishes are beckoning me (I have been ignoring them so far today:)) so better get off here and get to work!!




No comments:
Post a Comment