This is my personal journal as well as a space to update friends and family about the kids and our lives. Please take note that while I want to hear from you, I will delete comments that are inappropriate. I don't try to scare you, to over inform you, or to leave anyone or anything out. I can chose what to put up here, it is my space to be open and verbal! Whitney
Friday, June 22, 2012
weighty issues
165 to 147......yep I will enjoy it and work to keep it! I have managed to break below 150 again....and I will work hard to stay there. I know many of you could care less but to me it is nice. I also and working to get my thighs and "poof" to go away! Guess that is all I have to say right now....but have fun checking out my pinterest pins....many are food or fitness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment