Thursday, March 1, 2012

Update

Ethan will go see Dr Edelen (Pediatric Endocrinologist) on March 20th in Rapid City.   He will have a bone growth x-ray, an hour long (estimate) office visit, and then we will come back home.  His appointment is not till 1pm so we will get the rest of the kids to school then head over.   KaCe will then ride the bus home with the other kids and Miss Kacey (a friend in the complex) will be waiting in our apartment to watch all the bus kids till we get home.  Aedan will be along for the ride with us, I am sure he will love it and hate it at the same time!!!!

Aedan is having more issues with his lungs because of this cold weather so we are still trying to reduce his outside exposure....but you try to carry the tank he has become, with a blanket over him, and not fall on the ice and snow.   He is still trying to walk.....2-4 steps before he scares and falls down.   He is learning that when we say no that makes him want it more......especially foods.  We try to give him small bites of milk/dairy containing foods.....but he does not get a whole serving or even 1/4 of a serving.  When we have Mac and Cheese or Pizza, I make a pasta, Chicken and veggie dish for him and I so he does not feel he is alone in his eating.   It really is hard for us to cut the milk out of all our meals.....We are a milk, dairy, cheese family!!!!

KaCe is getting more and more helpful around the house.  He loves to unload the dryer, dishwasher, and put their clothes away.   He really loves cooking with me though.   He is such a ham though....He loves to bring his papers home and try to read them, then wants to re do them and post the on the wall.  He is really excelling at his coloring....It used to be all scribbling but now he is doing way better at staying in the lines and trying.

Travis, KaCe, and Ethan all will see the Dentist on the 12th.  This is not the boys' first dental visit but the first visit at this dentist.   I am rather excited to see how they do!!   Travis and I will see our Eye doctor in Loveland March 23 in the afternoon.  Then we will spend the weekend with my parents....I am excited for this weekend. I love seeing my parents (especially after the long winter).    On the 26th at 7:50 in the morning I will go to see a dentist in Denver to see what it will cost (and if I qualify) for implants or what they think I should do with th is awful mouth of decay I have.    I know my mouth is full of rotten and broken teeth (another one broke out Tuesday this week).  

Ok, so there is the update.....I will try to keep these updates closer together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers



Daisypath Anniversary tickers