It is truly amazing how my clothes that I wore last summer need to find a new home....and most likely permanently!! Not bragging just stating...I was a size 6 or 7(in jrs) last summer and they fit great. This summer my 8's and 10's from winter fit ok...but as I gain for this baby....I realize that the maternity pants that I kept because they fit me so nicely.....are snug now so I can't wait**sarcastic** till I am 6 months and have NOTHING that fits. I don't want to buy anything but have a feeling it is not going to be an option this year. I can't wear most of my shirts because they are too short (I blame the dryer for shrinking them!!), I have bought 6 shirts from walmart for $3 that where XL...I hope that they at least last till winter, but the winter maternity stuff that I bought at a yard sale is too short also once I gain any baby bump. Ok...I have vented at my wardrobe. Moving on!!!
I am SO exvited for this weekend. We have so many things planned in such a short (honestly) time to get them all done. By 6:30 tomorrow morning we ahve to be on the road to Loveland for Travis has an eye appointment. We are officially running out of TP paper and I refuse to pay what they want at walmart for half what I can get at Sams so we will seek a Sams out in Loveland and get TP paper and razors for me (cheaper in bulk!!). We then will go to Ft Collins for lunch at HuHots. (Sorry Ryanne, I know I usually go with you but we won't be your way for some time and Travis really wants HuHots). We also plan to go to Sally's for hair color (yes I am growing old of the red...maybe I should just go see Ronita and get a real color that I know I will like the first time!!). We have been invited to the sweetest little girl in the worlds 5th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese....no, the boys don't know we are going there yet but since they have never been there I don't think they would understand the excitement yet anyways!!! We "plan" to come home the same day but also will be prepared to stay in Ft Collins or Cheyenne should it be too late or too tiring to try and drive back (Travis has to work till midnight Thursday night/Friday Morning so by the time he gets home and gets sleep....we are looking at him getting 4-5 hours of sleep). On Sunday I plan to go to Rapid City for Hills Alive!!! I can't wait to see Tenth Avenue North, NewsBoys, and just hang with Kaycee and any other friends I should run into!!!
I guess that was a long rambling post so.....Have Fun....Pictures to be posted upon return(If we take any!!!)




No comments:
Post a Comment